Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mommy/Son Date

Kayla goes to same preschool as one of her friends and they both go to Cubbies Wed. night so my friend Jen and I decided to switch each week picking up the girls from preschool and then brining them to Cubbies at night. So, today was my first day not picking Kayla up so I told Ethan that him and I were going to have a "date day". We went to the pet store to get Ellie some food and looked at all the animals - Ethan couldn't get enough. Ran to Target to get a gift and then treated ourselves to lunch. After his nap we went outside (it was BEAUTIFUL) and raked leaves - played - raked leaves - played - you know the drill. It was a lot of fun. I have to admit I called Micah and said "Kayla is never going to school" I seriously missed her and felt so strange to not have her around.

Yes, he has his pj bottoms on. He loves trucks and grandma gave him these truck pjs and he fought me to put them on after nap time and I figured why not. Later he wanted the top on - whatever. :) His daily outfit always includes these cowboy boots as well - he either has the boots or a pair of Kayla's princess shoes on all the time. Fun pic to capture this stage.





No comments: