Monday, September 7, 2009

Ethan - Big 2

These past couple weeks have just been crazy around our house - that's my excuse this time for being such a slacker on posting Ethan's birthday pics. He turned 2 August 27th and Micah's parents were here last weekend and my parents came up this weekend to celebrate for Ethan and my bday. I'm going to be honest here, I'm exhausted and am happy to just have some pics up even if they aren't organize to well. Once again also disappointed in my picture taking and I don't have good pics of kids and grandparents - I'll get there.




Baking with Mimi (Shanna's mom)






Ethan enjoying every minute of his birthday cake - he really had his eyes closed eating at this moment, I guess that's how much he loved it. He picked Elmo theme and the pic of his cake is on camcorder and haven't gotten those downloaded yet.


Telling Ethan he gets to open his gifts now. He is the most animated kid - cracks us up.



I'm 2!!!



Yes, of course I made everyone wear Elmo hats.


We went to Children's Museum here in Omaha on Ethan's actual birthday. The special exhibit right now is Sesame Street so we knew Ethan would be excited. The kids just ran from one thing to the next. Micah enjoyed it just as much I think. :)




Birthday streamers - he had them all pulled down within 1 or 2 hours I believe.
















4 comments:

Sarah said...

The pictures of Ethan enjoying his cake are priceless. Love all the expressions that little boy has! Thanks for posting the pictures, Shanna!

Pedersen Posse said...

I can't believe Ethan's 2! He looks so grown up! What a cute kid.

Jenny said...

I laughed when I saw how Ethan is showing that he's two cause that's how Marissa does it also- with both pointer fingers! :) Great pictures, thanks for posting!

Lisa said...

It looks like you had a great time celebrating Ethan's 2nd birthday....oh, how time flies!