Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vacation....from blogging too

Okay, so we have been home for a couple weeks now and I can't get caught up with everything. We had an AWESOME time - how could we not I know. Pictures will come eventually. I got sick that week we got back and just taking me awhile to now recover from everything.


Some exciting news is my brother and sister-in-law had their first baby on Feb. 27th (again, i know i'm so behind). We all thought for sure it was going to be a girl but it was a beautiful baby boy. Welcome Luke Thomas!!!! I can not wait to hold my handsome nephew!!!! When I told Kayla and Ethan that they had a new cousin Kayla's response was, "I wanted a girl cousin." She does have a girl cousin on Micah's side of the family and she has come around and is very excited about her boy cousin now, I think. Love to Chad, Sondra and Luke!


No comments: