Monday, October 27, 2008

Crazy Fun Weekend

So, I LOVE Michael W Smith and I found out awhile back that he was coming to Omaha with Steven Curtis Chapman (I love him too but have been a fan of MWS much longer) for their United Tour. I can't even tell you how excited I was about this and then when I was looking at the dates realized it was the same weekend I had agreed to watch a friends kids for the whole weekend. Micah encouraged me to go but I just felt so bad leaving him alone with 4 kids to put to bed when I had agreed to the whole thing so I made the decision not to go. Fast forward to this past friday, day of the concert, a friend from Des Moines who was coming for the concert and knew that I was really sad to miss it had come across 2 extra tickets and offered them to me! I called Micah right away and he of course was like GO, I told you I'll be fine! I decided to go for it and my sister and I went to the concert and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I am so glad I went and I got MWS new cd that comes out tomorrow! THANK YOU SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot my camera but thankfully Sarah got some pics. I think she has a pic of us also but I need to get that from her.




Kayla and Mason had so much fun the whole weekend. They cooked for a long time and prepped the table and then enjoyed their picnic! :)

4 sweet cherubs! Ages 1, 2, 3 and 4! They came friday morning early and left sunday evening. It was fun and honestly the kids all did so great!




No comments: