Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Preschool



Tuesday Kayla started preschool - how is that possible!!! She was a little nervous but excited. Her friend Raegen is in the same class so that made things easier for her. I have a few pics with her teacher and Raegen that I need to get from my friend Jen. I forgot to take my camera in when I picked her up and that was the best time to get pics. I'm off to a great start! :( Thankfully I had a bible study to get to after I dropped her off otherwise I think I would have teared up! Sappy mom I know!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a pretty little preschooler! :)

I forgot to bring my camera with when I picked up Natalie, too, and there was a large Clifford dog that she asked to have her picture taken with. :( I'll try to remember my camera next week and hopefully Clifford is still sitting outside the preschool on Monday! :)

Chad and Sondra said...

She looks so cute and grown up!

Sarah said...

Beautiful, big girl!