Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Garbage Disposal

I made chicken stir fry tonight for supper and there was a little bit of rice left (like less than 1/8 cup) so I just threw it in the trash because all the chicken/veggie part was gone. So, we were cleaning up the kitchen and not joking we spot Ethan standing in front of the trash can eating the rice out of the trash. I was so horrified that I immediately stopped him but now thinking a picture would have been great. Thought the story was at least worth sharing................We are so proud. (sigh)

3 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

Ha ha ha. At least if Ethan gets food poisoning there's a doctor nearby. :)

Jenny said...

You have the best stories to post on your blog! Can't wait to hear what Ethan will do next! :)

Sarah said...

I love it! Now I don't feel quite so bad about spotting Moriah near the trash can sometime in the past month. :) I may or may not have gotten to her before she found anything edible...