Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SNOW

As many of you experienced and probably the rest of you heard that midwest had quite the snow storm last week. It's been so bitter cold but I think next few days should be warming up - you know to like 20 to 30 degrees.


Yesterday I left the house at 8:30am and returned home little after 4:00 and then ran around like crazy person trying to get stuff done before leaving again at 6:30. I got home about 10:00 and remembered I needed to make food for Micah's department annual Christmas potluck. I was so so tired but plugged through. I made fruit pizza cups - it was pushing 11:30/midnight and the orange glaze needed to be cooled to drizzle over and then I was done so this was Micah's idea to help speed along the process....it worked! Thanks honey!


Micah plowed this path for Ellie to use. The other day she tried to jump it and poor thing just sunk - it was actually pretty funny and she hasn't tried again since.




No comments: