Saturday, December 5, 2009

Random Fall Fun

Some random fall pictures. I can harldy believe we are on the count down to Christmas already - how does that happen!!!! I am 14 weeks and finally feeling better. Starting to get in the pudgy stage - I don't look pregnant just like I've gained weight - I hate this stage. I don't know about anyone else but good grief the 3rd time around I sure feel like I'm bumping out a lot quicker!



We found Ethan like this one night when we went to bed. We have no idea how long he was up before he fell asleep - his light was on and fast asleep in the bean bag. Micah and I were cracking up taking pics and video and he never flinched. I've found him asleep on the floor at nap time several times since with books on top of him.

This was game day, K-State against Nebraska - Micah kept saying need to get kids k-state shirts but I just never got it done so finally did and had surprised him for game day. Didn't help, K-State lost. Oh well, they looked cute in their purple pride! :)

We went to Kansas for Thanksgiving. We went to Hesston to my grandparents and weather was really nice so we walked around aboretum across the street from their house. Grandparents with great grandkids.


Ethan was stuck to my grandpa the whole time - wanted to hold his hand and kept him going. My grandpa was a trooper but he told me several times he doesn't know how I do it (have i mentioned how busy this little boy is) and that he was going to sleep very well that night.


1 comment:

Kendra George said...

Love your new pics!! How fun! Your little ones are quite adorable, and they are growing up without knowing their Aunt Kendra...we really need to do something about that, it's soooo SAD! I miss you!!