Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sweet Girl

I always say I should write down the cute things that kids say or do but I always forget. :( So, figured since I'm thinking about it I'll note this one. I was at Jazzercise the other day and one of the routines was to "All the single ladies" by Beyonce and the song was stuck in my head the rest of the day and didn't realize I had been singing it aloud. Later in the day I was playing with the kids and all of the sudden Kayla busted out singing "all the single ladies, all the single ladies" and was dancing. I just cracked up laughing and she got embarrased and started crying. It was just to funny.

Yesterday Kayla was looking in the mirror and kept saying something about wrinkles on her nose. I kept saying no, you don't have wrinkles on your nose and she kept insisting that she did. I finally figured out that she was saying "Frinkles" and that she was talking about the freckles on her nose. I love kids made up words - they are so fun!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Too cute! So funny how kids pick up on everything!

Kim said...

How funny! I love the little things that kids come up with.