Saturday, June 13, 2009

Painting, tiling and more painting

I'm meeting my parents half way today and they are going to take the kids back to Kansas with them for a few days. My job, to come back and paint the majority of the interior of the house and Micah is going to tile both bathroom floors and help paint as he can in the evenings. We are hoping to sell our house next spring/early summer so trying to do some updates now to help but also so we can enjoy for a little bit! Not sure how likely it will be to get it all done but we are going to try in the midst of bible study, small group and few other things I have to be at in the next few days.
I haven't posted pics in awhile so here are a few. Kayla has been very into taking pictures lately and I was cracking up when I saw all the pics she took. Here are some of my favorites.
My sweet little boy LOVES to dress up with Kayla's stuff, especially her princess shoes. Honestly we rarely get through a day without him wearing her dress up shoes or his other favorite is my shoes especially ones with heels.
We went to Kansas over Memorial weekend for Micah's sister's college graduation. His brother, wife and their little girl Emma also flew out so it was a fun family weekend. The cousins had a lot of fun together. Wish we all lived closer!





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are great pictures. The first one Kayla took of herself is hilarious!

Sarah said...

Well...how did all the projects go?