Friday, December 19, 2008

Preschool Christmas Program

Kayla had her preschool christmas play yesterday and she was a lamb in the play. It was pretty cute. Micah couldn't be there so I did the best that I could taking pics and a little video while keeping tabs on Ethan.

On a funny side note, we have a big box that I cut a door in for kids to play with - you know classic box is the best toy! So, yesterday afternoon I heard Kayla from the other room saying, "there is no room at the inn! Ethan, there is no room at the inn! You have to go sleep in the stable!" I wish I would have gotten it on tape because it was so cute. I went to go look and she is in the box trying to push him out. Regardless of kicking her brother out I'm thankful she knows the Christmas story! :)


Kayla is on the left.





2 comments:

Jenny said...

Kayla makes an adorable lamb. :)

Sarah said...

Adorable!

We went to Stringtown Grocery today before heading back home. :) Just thought I'd let you know.